Date/time : Saturday, March 27th, 7:15 am – 9:30 am (IST)
IEEE Region 10 Educational Activities will be organizing a webinar on IEEE R10 EA Project opening & Funding portal and EA products with the aim to provide a platform for all IEEE members to understand more about all the project openings offered by IEEE Region 10 EA and the funding portals.
Requesting all the Section Chairs to encourage participation for the Webinar from your Section (Particularly SB Chairs, SB Counsellors, Section EA Coordinators, Section SAC Chair, Section Chair and Section Execom)
Following are the webinar details:
Date: 27th March 2021
Time : 7:15 am – 9:30 am (IST) [ You may check your local time here ]
Open to : Students, Young Professionals, Professional Members and Student Branch, Section volunteers and leaders who are passionate about IEEE Educational Activities.
- Welcoming remarks – Prof Preeti Bajaj, Chair of IEEE R-10 Educational Activities (7.30 – 7.35 am)
- Preamble by Secretory R-10 Dr Sameer (7.35- 7.40am)
- Opening remarks by R-10 Director Deepak Mathur (7.40 am – 7.45 am)
- Announcements of Project Opening. – Prof Preeti Bajaj (7.45 am – 8.00 am)
- Demonstration Funding website – Dr Aliza and Dr Amoli (8.00 am – 8.20 am)
- EA products – Jamie Moesch – Managing Director Educational Activities – IEEE EAB (8.20 am – 8.40 am)
- Orientation on TryEngineering and STEM portal – Lorena Garcia –IEEE EAB IEEE EAB PreUniversity Education Coordinating Committee Chair (8.40 am – 9.00 am)
- Reaching local initiative – Usman and Ravi & Takako – (9.00 – 9.20 am)
- Concluding Remarks By Takako – Project Incharge (9.20 am – 9.25 am)
Register for the Webinar at: http://bit.ly/ieeeR10_EA
Note: The Webex Webinar link will be shared only with the registered participants two days before the Webinar.
For more updates:Follow IEEE Region 10 Educational Activities : https://www.facebook.com/IEEE.R10.EA/
For queries, contact: email@example.com